Please say that you found us on
Maple Shade Bed and Breakfast
Stillwater , NY 12170
Main Contact: Tom
The Maple Shade B & B is located minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs. Situated on 85 sprawling acres it offers fabulous views of the mountains. Relax on the porch swing or on one of the rocking chairs and enjoy the serenity.
Built in 1875, the house has been completely restored with all the modern conveniences of today but has the charm of yesterday.
- Maple Shade offers five intimate guest rooms designed for the overnight or the more relaxing extended stay.
- All rooms have private baths with robes, TV, WIFI access.
- Some bedrooms have a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two separate parlors, each with its own fireplace and one has a TV.
- Guest have access to the guest kitchenette where beverages and snacks are always available.
- We offer a delectable breakfast including fresh baked goods and fresh fruit.
- Enjoy your morning coffee while taking in the fabulous views clear into Vermont from the comfortable front porch.
- You are welcome to stroll around the 85 acre property filled with everything nature has to offer.
- Convenient to downtown Saratoga Springs, Skidmore College, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Racetrack, Saratoga Lake, Gerald H. Solomon National Cemetery, Saratoga National Park, numerous golf courses, the Hudson River plus much more!
- We are a Bicycle Friendly bed and breakfast.
- In the winter we offer snow shoes for the adventurous.
- Worldclass skiing is available within an hour drive to nearby Vermont or Gore Mountain. For those first timers, Willard Mountain is a short 20 minute drive across the river.
- Within Saratoga National Historical Park there are hiking and cross country ski trails for your enjoyment.
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!