A report from Harvard Health Publications revealed the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) found the cure for cancer. It is not what you think Harvard would report. It is not a drug, surgery, or a medical solution. It is how your body is functioning and the lifestyle that effects function. The following is what this study concluded...
THE STUDY SHOWED THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE UNDERSTOOD CANCER.
1. 50% of Americans think preventing cancer is either impossible or highly unlikely.
2. Only 49% were aware that diets low in fruits and vegetables increase cancer risk.
3. Only 46% cited obesity as a risk factor for cancer.
4. Only 37% knew of alcohol's link to cancer.
5. Only 36% were aware of the link between diets high in processed meat and cancer.
The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF), found about one third of cancers worldwide could be avoided through diet and activity. The report stated food, nutrition, and physical activity the prevention of cancer, a "Global Perspective." This took five years to complete and was based on more than 7,000 scientific studies. It is the most comprehensive review ever published of the science linking cancer risk to function, diet, physical activity and weight.
This clearly shows that making better choices of how you eat, move, and think can help you avoid cancer. Cancer does not "run" in families as previously thought. It's simply that we eat, move, and think as we were taught by our parents and family members. Make better choices and live a wellness life.