Field of Horrors
About Field of Horrors
Field of Horrors offers several different attractions for the price of one! Check out Return of the Mummy's Curse, Trail of Terror Hayride, Death Trap, and Insanity.
Return of the Mummy's Curse
Finally, after many of years of exploring the tomb of the architect, Khepri-Nekhekh, and suffering through the Mummy's Curse, several scrolls were discovered lost within the tomb and now translated by the researchers for Eerie Productions.
These scrolls revealed the location of a lost temple, and it was revealed within these walls that a high-priestess of the temple, Neferanubis, was entombed within the sanctuary.
Trail of Terror Hayride
As darkness falls zombies, killer hillbillies, vampries, and chainsaw wielding mad men come out of hiding. The Trail of Terror navigates you through acres of acres of mayhem and carnage.
Come see why Farmer Dave and his wife never leave the safety of their farmhouse once the sun goes down. This land becomes a living nightmare after dark.
Weave and wind your way through the deep, dark catacombs of your own demise. Death Trap forces you underground to become part of a world that not many see, but its protectors aren't so inviting.
Can you find your way out, or will the ground above bury you alive?
Confusion. Disorientation. Perplexion. Puzzlement. These are a few of the senses that will overcome you during your time here. Fear doesn't only affect you, physiologically, it can also cloud your judgment.
The group becomes tense, the leader falls back from frustrations, the alpha male becomes hostile, the group is no longer calm. Will you and your friends be able to handle the sense of the unknown?
This is the most intense, high tech, mind-boggling attraction you have yet to experience. Come see why everyone is being pushed to the brink of Insanity.
Dates & Hours
- Sneak Peak Weekend, Friday, September 29th and Saturday, September 30th, 6:30pm to 11pm both days
- Friday, October 6th, 6:30pm to 11pm
- Saturday, October 7th, 6:30pm to 11pm
- Sunday, October 8th, 6:30pm to 11pm
- Friday, October 13th, 6:30pm to 11pm
- Saturday, October 14th, 6:30pm to 11pm
- Friday, October 20th, 6pm to 11pm
- Saturday, October 21st, 6pm to 11pm
- Sunday, October 22nd, 6pm to 11pm
- Thursday, October 26th, 6pm to 11pm
- Friday, October 27th, 6pm to 11pm
- Saturday, October 28th, 6pm to 11pm
- Sunday, October 29th, 6pm to 11pm
Tickets & Pricing
- General admission: $25
- Military discount: $5 off
- Coupon discount: $2 off
- Groups of 20 to 49: $5 off
- Groups of 50 to 100: $10 off
Tickets at the gate are cash only.
Coupons, group rates, and any other promotional offers are not valid during Sneak Peak Weekend.