The information you are viewing for this event is from 2014.
Please check back for updates.
16th Annual Travers Wine Tasting
Head to one of Saratoga's most anticipated charity events of the summer season! The 16th Annual Travers Wine Tasting is one of the region's largest wine and food tastings with more than 400 guests, sampling an upscale selection of wines and craft beers from around the world!
- SIP, SWIRL, and SAVOR fine wines and specialty beers
- Live entertainment for all to enjoy
- Live and silent auctions
- Gourmet food samplings and scrumptious desserts provided by Mazzone Hospitality,
- Limited to guests age 21 and older
- Identification required
- Reserve below or call the Development Office at 518-465-3322
This fundraiser allows Senior Services of Albany, (a 501(c)3 non-profit organization) to continue to provide more than 800 meals daily to seniors and non-senior disabled throughout the Capital Region.
So come and enjoy an evening of music, food, drink, and fun, all while supporting one of the area's most beloved non-profit organizations!