Make Your Own Holiday Trivia Game!
The festivities are winding down and the family is finally relaxing in front of the fire. This is a perfect time to play a game! If you don’t have the strength left to tackle one more box or clean up one more mess, how about a game of holiday trivia?! Come prepared with some questions of your own to get the ball rolling. You’ll be surprised by the response you get.
Christmas and Culture
- Who was the first ghost to visit Scrooge?
- What was the name of Scrooge’s deceased business partner?
- What popular Christmas Song was originally sung at Thanksgiving?
- The traditional image of the American Santa Claus was created by artist Haddon Sundbolm as a part of an advertising campaign for what product?
- Name the Reindeer whose name starts with a B
- On the 11th day of Christmas what did my true love send to me?
- What Christmas food is made from “marsh-whorts”?
- Which continent is the turkey from?
- What song demands that you bring us some figgy pudding?
- Which popular dessert symbolizes the belief that a large log should burn continuously on Christmas Night?
- Where is the Gingerbread Capital of the World?
Click here to get the answers!
- What did Ralph E. Morris invent?
- What ocean is Christmas Island located in?
- What were the first artifical holiday trees made from?
- In what country did the celebration of Boxing Day originate?
- Hyvaa Joulua means Merry Christmas in what language?
<< More Holiday Inspiration
Return to the Saratoga Holiday Guide »