Holiday > See Santa In Saratoga Springs!
For many families, Santa Claus is a big part of what makes Christmas so magical. For some kids, seeing is believing, and luckily, Santa has a lovely cottage in Saratoga Springs NY that he visits quite frequently in the weeks leading up to Christmas... and your child can drop in to meet Santa face to face! Santa's Cottage is located on Broadway in front of Putnam Market (across from Caroline Street) in downtown Saratoga Springs NY.
Wondering when Santa will be in his Saratoga Springs cottage this holiday season? See his cottage hours below, and drop in to see Jolly Old Saint Nick in Saratoga. Don't forget the camera!
When Santa Will Be In:
- Friday, Nov. 30, 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 1 p.m.- 4p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 1 p.m.- 4p.m.
Friday, Dec. 7, 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 8, 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 9, 1p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 14, 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15, 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 16, 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22, 1 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23, 1 p.m. - 4p.m.
When you're out seeing Santa in Saratoga Springs NY, don't forget all the great gifts you can find in downtown shops! Not sure where to start? Check out our Saratoga holiday gift guide for great ideas.
Visiting Santa's cottage makes a great holiday tradition for kids. If you have a growing family and are looking for fun new holiday traditions to try or local annual holiday events to visit, we offer tons of ideas in the Saratoga holiday guide.
See more in our Saratoga Holiday Guide »