Saratoga Performing Arts Center Directions & Parking
Saratoga Performing Arts Center is a unique and iconic venue ideally situated in the heart of the 2,400 acre Saratoga Spa State Park preserve -- easily accessed off the Adirondack Northway in Upstate New York.
Directions to SPAC
- Take I-87 (The Northway) to Exit 13N, then turn onto Route 9 North.
- Continue for approximately 2.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Avenue of The Pines at Saratoga Spa State Park.
- Follow Avenue of The Pines through the Park.
- Bear right at the fork.
- At the end of Avenue of the Pines, at the traffic light, turn left onto Route 50, heading south.
- Approximately 500 yards on the left is the main parking lot for SPAC and the Box Office.
- For more detailed directions please call (518) 584-9330.
Parking at SPAC
- Main parking lot is located off Route 50. During classical events, the gates are open from dawn to the end of the event. (For Pop and Rock concerts, the parking times may vary per event)
- Additional parking is available directly across the street from the main parking lot for some events.
- Parking is also available within Spa State Park. (Fees will apply for this parking)
- Premier parking is available during pop and rock concerts. This limited parking availability can be purchased when you obtain show tickets. It is recommended to purchase these tickets as soon as possible due to the limited number of spaces available.