Saratoga Spa State Park is a National Historic Landmark offering visitors a unique opportunity to enjoy a variety of attractions - from cultural events and art to golf and recreation.
- The Hall of Springs: A historic and grand setting, hosting and catering everything from the most formal of affairs, to weddings and casual gatherings.
- Home Made Theater: A Saratoga community theater presenting four productions during the season, dinner theatre packages, and acting classes for all ages.
- Saratoga Automobile Museum: Preserving the history of the American automobile with exhibits, memorabilia, and educational programs. Available for private gatherings and events.
- Gideon Putnam Hotel: Elegant and historic hotel offering rest and relaxation for Saratoga Springs visitors for over a century.
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center: This venue is summer home to the NYC Ballet, Philadelphia Orchestra, chamber, jazz and opera festivals. Rock and contemporary artists draw concert goers for one-of-a-kind performances.
- National Museum of Dance: The only museum in the US dedicated to fostering appreciation and understanding of American professional dance.
- Saratoga Spa Golf Courses: Both an 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole executive golf course amid the beauty of a lovely natural setting. Includes a pro shop, driving range and an indoor training facility.
- Catherine’s in the Park Restaurant: Located on the Saratoga Golf Course, Catherine’s offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Roosevelt Baths and Spa: The Saratoga 'Queen of Spas' tradition continues at the historic and renowned Roosevelt Baths and Spa center. One of the most well-known spas in Saratoga, the Roosevelt has offered soothing mineral baths and healthful spa treatments since 1935.
- Victoria Pool & Peerless Pool Complex: Saratoga Spa State Park features two public swimming spots that are great for the whole family. Swim Saratoga's pools for enjoyment and summer refreshment!
- Spa City Farmers' Market: Looking for fresh, local products? Check out the Spa City Farmers' Market on Sundays (year-round) from 10am-3pm at the Lincoln Baths and on Tuesdays (May-September) from 3pm-6pm at the National Museum of Dance.
- Playgrounds: Your kids will love playing at Spa State Park! A naturally-oriented playground was recently built that will keep the little ones occupied for hours.