Enjoy Easter Brunch 2013 Downtown!
SARATOGA SPRINGS NY – Easter Sunday is a time for celebration, and what better place than Downtown Saratoga Springs! Discover the many venues downtown and throughout Saratoga Springs that are open for Easter,
Sunday March 31, 2013, offering a special brunch to celebrate the holiday.
Where to Eat On Easter in Saratoga:
- The Wishing Well EasterDinner,
12:00pm - 7:00pm - See the details »
- Longfellows Easter Dinner Buffet, 11:00am - 5:00pm - See the details »
- Nove Italian Restaurant Special Easter menu, 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Gideon Putnam Resort Easter Brunch Buffet, 10:00am - 4:00pm - See the details »
- Lillian's Easter Dinner menu 11:00am - 9:00pm
- The Local Pub & Tea House Easter Brunch, 9:30am - 3:00pm
- The Holiday Inn Easter Brunch Buffet, 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Sperry's Easter Brunch, 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Glen Sanders Mansion Brunch 10:00am -2:00pm
- Prime Brunch Buffet:10:00am - 2:00pm, Dinner buffet: 3:30pm - 6:00pm - See the details »
- Hall of Springs - Easter brunch - 10:00am - 2:00pm, $38 for adults, $18 for children 5-10, under 5 is no charge.
- Mouzon House Restaurant - Easter brunch - 11:00am - 3:00pm - Pricing per menu - See the details »
- The Inn At Saratoga - Easter brunch - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Where To Celebrate Passover In Saratoga:
- The Jewish Community Center of Saratoga Springs - Contemporary Passover Seder - Tuesday, March 26 at 6:00 p.m. See the details »
Did we miss one?
Browse more local restaurants »
Learn more about Downtown Saratoga Springs NY »
If you know of a downtown restaurant offering Easter Brunch who is not listed here,
- and we'll add it in!
« Back to Saratoga News