Rich Sheldon, owner of Saratoga Strike Zone bowling Center, completes a 10 Question interview with Saratoga.com. Get the inside scoop on Saratoga Strike Zone's latest renovations.
- How long have you owned Saratoga Strike Zone?
We took over operations May 1, 2008
- What makes this bowling center unique from other area bowling alleys?
It is so much more that just a bowling center, we are a family entertainment center with ballocity play area, bumper cars, redemption arcade, private lanes and a full restaurant.
- Has anyone famous ever bowled at Saratoga Strike Zone?
Yes, but they need to remain anonymous.
- What is busiest time of the year for Saratoga Strike Zone?
In no uncertain terms: January, February, March with the February school vacation being the busiest week of the year.
- What is the busiest day of the week for Saratoga Strike Zone? The Quietest?
The busiest day of the week is Saturday and the quietest is Wednesday.
- What can people do if they don’t bowl?
Eat, drink and be merry.
- Besides Saratoga Strike Zone, what do you enjoy about Saratoga Springs?
Everything, it is an absolutely wonderful community.
- What is the highest score bowled at Saratoga Strike Zone?
Perfection, 300 game!
- When were the renovations completed at Saratoga Strike Zone?
March 22nd, 2010 at 3:50pm!
- Is there anything else you want us to know about the new and improved Saratoga Strike Zone?
You have to see it yourself to believe it!