Rich Sheldon of Saratoga Strike Zone
Rich Sheldon, owner of Saratoga Strike Zone bowling Center, completes a 10 Question interview with Saratoga.com. Get the inside scoop on Saratoga Strike Zone's latest renovations.
1. How long have you owned Saratoga Strike Zone?
We took over operations May 1, 2008
2. What makes this bowling center unique from other area bowling alleys?
It is so much more that just a bowling center, we are a family entertainment center with ballocity play area, bumper cars, redemption arcade, private lanes and a full restaurant.
3. Has anyone famous ever bowled at Saratoga Strike Zone?
Yes, but they need to remain anonymous.
4. What is busiest time of the year for Saratoga Strike Zone?
In no uncertain terms: January, February, March with the February school vacation being the busiest week of the year.
5. What is the busiest day of the week for Saratoga Strike Zone? The Quietest?
The busiest day of the week is Saturday and the quietest is Wednesday.
6. What can people do if they don’t bowl?
Eat, drink and be merry.
7. Besides Saratoga Strike Zone, what do you enjoy about Saratoga Springs?
Everything, it is an absolutely wonderful community.
8. What is the highest score bowled at Saratoga Strike Zone?
Perfection, 300 game!
9. When were the renovations completed at Saratoga Strike Zone?
March 22nd, 2010 at 3:50pm!
10. Is there anything else you want us to know about the new and improved Saratoga Strike Zone?
You have to see it yourself to believe it!