Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz Festival 2017
June 24 & 25, 2017
Visit the 2017 Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz Festival in Saratoga Springs, June 24 - 25!
If you love good jazz music and having fun, you don't want to miss this festival. It's the most popular jazz festival in the area and one of the most anticipated events in Saratoga each summer!
Over 20 world-class jazz artists will take the stage at SPAC this year! The big-name acts at the Saratoga Jazz Festival perform all day long on the main stage (SPAC amphitheatre), and the Gazebo usually features up-and-coming jazz artists, with performances trailing off in early evening.
June 24 - Amphitheatre:
- Chaka Khan: 9:25PM - TBD
- Jacob Collier: 7:30PM - 8:40PM
- The Suffers: 5:50PM - 7:00PM
- Jazz 100: The Music of Dizzy, Mongo, and Monk featuring Danilo Perez, Joe Lovano, Jason Palmer, Josh Roseman, Roman Diaz, Ben Street & Adam Cruz: 4:15PM - 5:25PM
- Cecile McLorin Salvant: 2:50PM - 3:50PM
- Jean-Luc Ponty: The Atlantic Years: 1:20PM - 2:30PM
- Dave Stryker Organ Quartet featuring Eric Alexander, Jared Gold & McClenty Hunter: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
June 24 - Gazebo Stage:
- Shabaka & The Ancestors: 5:55PM - 7:00PM
- Barbara Fasano: 4:30PM - 5:35PM
- Dave Stryker Organ Quartet featuring Eric Alexander, Jared Gold & McClenty Hunter: 3:05PM - 4:10PM
- Jack Broadbent: 1:40PM - 2:45PM
- Aruan Ortiz Trio: 12:15PM - 1:20PM
June 25 - Amphitheatre:
- Gipsy Kings: 8:35PM - TBD
- To Ray, With Love featuring Maceo Parker, the Ray Charles Orchestra & The Raelettes: 6:40PM - 7:55PM
- Dee Dee Bridgewater: 5:00PM - 6:10PM
- Hudson: Jack DeJohnette, Larry Grenadier, John Medeski & John Scofield: 3:25PM - 4:35PM
- Quinn Sullivan: 1:50PM - 3:00PM
- Jane Bunnett & Maqueque: 12:30PM - 1:30PM
June 25 - Gazebo Stage:
- Cory Henry & The Funk Apostles: 5:55PM - 7:05PM
- Jane Bunnett & Maqueque: 4:25PM - 5:30PM
- Blind Boy Paxton: 3:00PM - 4:05PM
- Adam O'Farrill's Stranger Days: 1:35PM - 2:40PM
- Noah Preminger/Jason Palmer Quartet: 12:10PM - 1:15PM
PLEASE NOTE: Artist lineup subject to change. Programs will be available the day of the event.
Ticket holders can enter at either the main SPAC gate or Hall of Springs gate.
Tickets will be available for purchase via phone charge at 518-584-9330 and in-person at SPAC's Box Office. Online tickets are available starting Friday, February 3, 2017.
Single Day Adult
- Orchestra Pit: $105.00
- Sections 1-7; Boxes: $95.00
- Sections 8-12; 15; Front 16-17: $85.00
- Sections 13-14; Rear 16-17; 18-30: $75.00
- Lawn (General Admission): $65.00
2-Day Pass Adult*
- Orchestra Pit: $190.00
- Sections 1-7; Boxes: $170.00
- Sections 8-12; 15; Front 16-17: $150.00
- Sections 13-14; Rear 16-17; 18-30: $130.00
- Lawn (General Admission): $110.00
*2-day pass discounts expire June 1, 2017
**Children ages 12 and under are free on the lawn
***$20 student tickets are available online and in-person at the box office. Student tickets are only valid with school-issued ID at time of entrance (valid in sections 13-14; 18-30
****$20 children's amphitheater tickets, for kids aged 15 and under, are available online and in-person at the box office (excludes pit seats)
Gates open for the festival at 12 pm, but people start lining up long before then (we're talking 6 am or earlier) to get a prime spot. If you don't want to stand in line all morning, just throw some binoculars into your bag, and you're good to go.
Coolers are allowed, and you can bring all the food and drink with you that you would like! Jazz Festival is a BYOB event and a great opportunity to enjoy a picnic on the SPAC lawn with friends and family.
If you get lawn tickets, we recommend bringing blankets to sit on, food and drinks for the day, beach chairs, and umbrellas or tents to help you stay comfortable through the day-long festivities.
All photos provided by Saratoga Performing Arts Center