Freihofer's Jazz Festival In Saratoga NY
Saratoga Jazz Festival – June 25 & 26, 2016
Visit the 2016 Freihofer's Jazz Festival in Saratoga Springs, June 25 - 26!
If you love good jazz music and having fun, you don't want to miss this festival. It's the most popular jazz festival in the area and one of the most anticipated events in Saratoga each summer!
Over 20 world-class jazz artists will take the stage at SPAC this year! The big-name acts at the Saratoga Jazz Festival perform all day long on the main stage (SPAC amphitheatre), and the Gazebo usually features up-and-coming jazz artists, with performances trailing off in early evening.
June 25 - Amphitheatre:
- 9:10pm onward: The Isley Brothers featuring Ronald and Ernie Isley
- 7:10pm - 8:25pm: Steps Ahead Reunion featuring Michael Mainieri, George Garzone, Eliane Elias, Marc Johnson & Billy Kilson
- 5:40pm - 6:40pm: Shemekia Copeland
- 4:10pm - 5:15pm: Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah presents Stretch Music
- 2:45pm - 3:45pm: Pieces of a Dream 40th Anniversary Tour
- 1:20pm - 2:20pm: Joey Alexander Trio
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Eric Lindell
June 25 - Gazebo Stage:
- 6:00pm - 7:05pm: Jamison Ross
- 4:35pm - 5:40pm: Eric Lindell
- 3:05pm - 4:10pm: Karrin Allyson Sings Rodgers & Hammerstein
- 1:40pm - 2:45pm: Vincent Herring & The Kings of Swing featuring Mike LeDonne, David Williams & Carl Allen
- 12:15pm - 1:20pm: Elio Villafranca Trio
June 26 - Amphitheatre:
- 8:30pm - 9:45pm: Smokey Robinson
- 6:35pm - 7:50pm: Chick Corea Trilogy featuring Christian McBride & Brian Blade
- 4:55pm - 6:05pm: Pat Martino Organ Trio plus Horns
- 3:25pm - 4:35pm: Lizz Wright
- 1:50pm - 3:00pm: Jon Cleary & The Absolute Monster Gentlemen
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Bria Skonberg Quintet
June 26 - Gazebo Stage:
- 5:35pm - 6:45pm: Jarrod Lawson
- 4:10pm - 5:10pm: Bria Skonberg Quintet
- 2:50pm - 3:50pm: Aaron Diehl Trio
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm: Alicia Olatuja
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: Lafayette Suite featuring Walter Smith III & Laurent Coq
PLEASE NOTE: Artist lineup subject to change. Programs will be available the day of the event.
Ticket holders can enter at either the main SPAC gate or Hall of Springs gate. Tickets cost $65 for lawn, and up to $105 for amphitheatre seating.
Tickets will be available for purchase via phone charge at 518-584-9330 and in-person at SPAC's Box Office. Online tickets available on Tuesday, January 19th at 10:00 AM.
Single Day Adult
Single Day Child (12 & Under)
2-Day Pass Adult*
2-Day Pass Child*
Sections 1-7, Boxes
Sections 8-10; Front 11-12; 15; Front 16-17
Sections Rear 11-12; 13-14; Rear 16-17; 18-30
*2-day pass discounts expire June 1, 2016.
Gates open for the festival at 12 pm, but people start lining up long before then (we're talking 6 am or earlier) to get a prime spot. If you don't want to stand in line all morning, just throw some binoculars into your bag, and you're good to go.
Coolers are allowed, and you can bring all the food and drink with you that you would like! Jazz Festival is a BYOB event and a great opportunity to enjoy a picnic on the SPAC lawn with friends and family.
If you get lawn tickets, we recommend bringing blankets to sit on, food and drinks for the day, beach chairs, and umbrellas or tents to help you stay comfortable through the day-long festivities.