AIM Services, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit organization that provides community and residential programs dedicated to supporting the “power of potential” in individuals with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injury. Since 1979, the organization has provided advocacy, innovative programs, and education in assisting residents of Saratoga, Warren, and Washington counties to “achieve their personal goals while promoting a sense of self-confidence and well-being.”
AIM Services, Inc. is committed to improving the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities and/or traumatic brain injuries and their family members in a number of ways. Their services include:
AIM Services, Inc., is constantly adding programs to their wide range of services that will make a positive impact on the lives of those with developmental disorders and traumatic brain injuries. AIM is approved to provide services through New York State Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) and the New York State Department of Health (DOH).
- Waiver Services: Services and supports that are funded through Medicaid, such as Respite Care and Community Habilitation. Respite Care provides individualized programs in home or in the community to provide temporary relief for a parent or caregiver of an individual with disabilities, while Community Habilitation concentrates on individual goals and community integration from grooming to household chores.
- Community Based Programs: AIM Services, Inc. offers several programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities or traumatic brain injuries residing at home. Friday “Night Owls” respite program is a weekly program for children ages 5-12 and their siblings, where they can enjoy activities such as arts and crafts, games, and recreational play, while being cared for by trained staff. The Community Recreation program for adults is held on Saturdays and allows for social integration and recreation through community events, movies, sporting events, and shopping.
- Community Services Program: Provides individualized home and community support, along with providing services through the Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Waiver, assisting individuals 18 and older avoid placement in a nursing home by providing home supportAIM is approved to provide services through New York State Office of People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) and the New York State Department Of Health (DOH).
- Medicaid Service Coordination and Plan of Care Support Services: Assists individuals in attaining services and support, along with developing and maintaining an individualized service plan.
- Service Coordination: Acts as a link between services and as an advocate for the individual and family by providing information, individualized service planning, record keeping, linkage, referrals, and support. Helps with family education and training, interaction in the community through social and recreational programs, and independent skills training.
If you know someone who could benefit from the services provided by AIM Services, Inc., you can contact them at 537-3208 or email
Contact AIM Services for more information or to make a donation:
AIM Services, Inc.
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Phone: (518) 587-3208
Discover more Saratoga non-profit organizations