Food & Drink at Saratoga Race Course
Coolers, Wine, Food & Drink Tips for the 2017 Track Season
Breakfast at the Track is available each morning from 7am - 9:30am during the 2017 season on the Porch of the Clubhouse with the horses running their morning workouts and tours running throughout the morning. There is no Clubhouse breakfast served on Travers Day.
Coolers are allowed at the Saratoga Race Course in the backyard, and those no larger than 12"x18" are permitted on the trackside apron and the Top of the Stretch. Feel free to pack up some sandwiches, snacks, and plenty to drink for a long, hot day in the sun. (Coolers are subject to search by NYRA).
Glass is prohibited, so be sure to transfer any drinks or condiments, including alcoholic beverages, into plastic containers to take along.
Full-service dining options at the Track include...
- The Turf Terrace Dining Room - A la carte menu - 3rd & 4th floor of the Clubhouse
- The Club Terrace - Appetizers, salads and sandwiches - 2nd floor of the Clubhouse (behind box seats)
- The Easy Goer (Formerly The Upper Carousel) - Prix-fixe menu - inside the Grandstand
- The Porch - Casual dining featuring a la carte menu - Track level of the Clubhouse
- Luxury Suites - Upscale cuisine and a full bar service - On the Clubhouse turn
For restaurant reservations call (888) 516-NYRA.