Saratoga Race Course 2017 Tickets & Seating
2017 Ticket Sales - Important Dates
- March 15, 2017: Full-season ticket plans and season admission passes went on sale
- April 19, 2017: Weekly reserved seat packages went sale through NYRA AccountManager beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
- May 3, 2017: Daily reserved seats may be purchased through Ticketmaster.com beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
Call the NYRA Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
Single day admission tickets are sold at the gate upon entry into the track or can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.
- Grandstand Admission: $5 (Children 12 and under are free with adult)
- Clubhouse Admission: $8
- Travers Day Admission: $10 Grandstand; $25 Clubhouse
- Family Fun Four Pack: New for 2017 - Available exclusively on Monday race days, includes four Grandstand reserved seats (including admission), four hot dogs, and four 12 oz. beverages for $44. To purchase, call the Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX or email boxoffice[at]nyra.com beginning May 3, 2017
- See parking prices
2017 Season Passes
Season passes may be purchased for admission to the Clubhouse and Grandstand, subject to availability. Please note: Season passes are for admission only (seats are not included). Passes are offered in limited quantities and are subject to availability. Purchase online or in person after March 15, 2017 via NYRA AccountManager.
- Grandstand Season Pass: $40
- Clubhouse Season Pass: $65
- Weekly passes and season seating tickets also available at varying rates
2017 Season Perks Program
Season pass and season ticket plan holders will be able to once again take advantage of the Saratoga Season Perks program in 2017, which includes the following:
- A guaranteed premium Saratoga giveaway item on the day of the giveaway, so long as the pass- or plan-holder is in attendance at Saratoga Race Course and redeems the giveaway item via the designated season ticket and pass-holder lines by 3pm
Numerous on-track benefits, including:
- Discounts to Saratoga Race Course food, beverage, and merchandise vendors
- Access to a special pre-sale for individual Saratoga Race Course reserved seat tickets
For a full list of incentives, deals, and discounts, visit SaratogaSeasonPerks.com.
Reserved Seating 2017
Reserved seating can be purchased in advance via NYRA AccountManager and Ticketmaster.com (see Important Dates section above for sale dates). Please note: reserved seat prices INCLUDE admission. Reserved seats can also be purchased on the day of without the cost of admission included (subject to availability).
- Weekdays (M, W, Th): $15 Grandstand and $23 per seat for Clubhouse
- Weekends (F, Sa, Su): $20 Grandstand and $28 per seat for Clubhouse
- Whitney Day: $30 Grandstand and $48 per seat for Clubhouse
- Travers Day: SOLD OUT
Daily Box Seat sales and various group sales options also available for At the Rail, Luxury Suites (whole suite rentals), Paddock Tent, Upper Carousel, Festival Tent, Big Red Springs Tent and Top of the Stretch. For more information on reserved seats, call 1-844-NYRA-TIX.
Reserved Tables 2017
There are two options for reserving tables at Saratoga Race Course for small groups. These tables go on sale to the general public beginning Tuesday, May 10, 2017 at 10 a.m. EDT. Please note: Reserved table prices include admission.
- Miller Lite Picnic Paddock (Reserved Picnic Area) - More than 100 picnic tables adjacent to the paddock are set aside for reserved seating. Picnic tables are $60 on weekdays and $90 on weekends. Limited to a maximum of six people per table. Note: Personal coolers are allowed in the Reserved Picnic Area, but additional chairs, tents, and umbrellas are not.
- Fourstardave Sports Bar - The Fourstardave Sports Bar in the lower Carousel features more than 80 tables for two, four, and six people available for paid reservation. Two-person tables are $30 on weekdays (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday) and $40 on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), four-person tables are $60 on weekdays and $80 on weekends, and six-person tables are $90 on weekdays and $120 on weekends. Note: Personal coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Fourstardave Sports Bar.
Looking to reserve a table on Travers Day? See our Travers table page »
Unofficial "Reserved" Seating Traditions
Bench seats are traditionally "reserved" by throwing a newspaper or program down. There is also a tradition in Saratoga to throw a tablecloth over a picnic table to "claim" it (these go fast, so this needs to be done in the early morning as soon as gates open). People are usually respectful of these traditions, and even NYRA asks that patrons honor these informal reservations, but NYRA security will NOT step in to settle any arising disputes.