Find out where to get your tickets and seating reservations for a fun-filled day at the track!
2016 Ticket Sales - Important Dates
- March 28, 2016: Full-season ticket plans, season admission passes, dining reservations, and group sales packages went on sale at 10 a.m. EDT
- April 20, 2016: Weekly reserved seat packages went on sale at 10 a.m. EDT
- May 3, 2016: Daily reserved seats may be purchased through Ticketmaster.com beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
Call the NYRA Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
Single day admission tickets are sold at the gate upon entry into the track or can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.
- Grandstand Admission: $5 (Children 12 and under are free with adult)
- Clubhouse Admission: $8
- Travers Day Admission: $10 Grandstand; $20 Clubhouse
- See parking prices
2016 Season Passes
Season passes may be purchased for admission to the Clubhouse and Grandstand, subject to availability. Please note: Season passes are for admission only (seats are not included). Passes are offered in limited quantities and are subject to availability. Purchase online or in person after March 28, 2016 via NYRA AccountManager.
- Grandstand Season Pass: $35
- Clubhouse Season Pass: $55
- Weekly passes and season seating tickets also available at varying rates
2016 Season Perks Program
Season pass and season ticket plan holders will be able to take advantage of an expanded Saratoga Season Perks program in 2016, which includes the following:
- A guaranteed premium Saratoga giveaway item on the day of the giveaway, so long as the pass- or plan-holder is in attendance at Saratoga Race Course and redeems the giveaway item by 3 p.m.
- 10% savings from June 1, 2016 - March 1, 2017 to more than 20 Saratoga Downtown Business Association retail, restaurant, and professional services members
- 10% savings with an activated season pass to additional NYRA partners, including:
- Select classical series performances at SPAC
- Tri-City ValleyCats home baseball games
- Select New York mountains and ski resorts, including Belleayre, Catamount, Gore, Plattekill, and Whiteface during the 2016-17 winter season
- Siena College men's and women's home basketball games during the 2016-17 season
- Numerous on-track benefits, including:
- Discounts to Saratoga Race Course food, beverage, and merchandise vendors
- Access to a special pre-sale for individual Saratoga Race Course reserved seat tickets
For a full list of incentives, deals, and discounts, visit SaratogaSeasonPerks.com.
Reserved Seating 2016
Reserved seating can be purchased in advance via NYRA AccountManager and Ticketmaster.com (see Important Dates section above for sale dates). Please note: reserved seat prices INCLUDE admission. Reserved seats can also be purchased on the day of without the cost of admission included (subject to availability).
- Weekdays (M,W-F): $15 Grandstand and $23 per seat for Clubhouse
- Saturday-Sunday: $18 Grandstand and $28 per seat for Clubhouse
- Whitney Day: $30 Grandstand and $43 per seat for Clubhouse
- Travers Day: $40 Grandstand and $60 per seat for Clubhouse
Daily Box Seat sales and various group sales options also available for At the Rail, Luxury Suites (whole suite rentals), Paddock Tent, Upper Carousel, Festival Tent, Big Red Springs Tent and Top of the Stretch. For more information on reserved seats, call 1-844-NYRA-TIX.
Reserved Tables 2016
There are two options for reserving tables at Saratoga Race Course for small groups. These tables go on sale to the general public beginning Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 10 a.m. EDT. Please note: Reserved table prices DO NOT include admission.
- Reserved Picnic Area - A limited number of picnic tables adjacent to the paddock are set aside for reserved seating. Picnic tables are $30 on weekdays and $60 on weekends. Limited to a maximum of six people per table. Note: Personal coolers are allowed in the Reserved Picnic Area, but additional chairs, tents, and umbrellas are not.
- Fourstardave Sports Bar - The Fourstardave Sports Bar in the lower Carousel features more than seven dozen tables for two, four, and six people available for paid reservation. Two-person tables are $20 on weekdays and $30 on weekends, four-person tables are $35 on weekdays and $60 on weekends, and six-person tables are $50 on weekdays and $90 on weekends. Note: Personal coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Fourstardave Sports Bar.
Looking to reserve a table on Travers Day? See our Travers table page »
Unofficial "Reserved" Seating Traditions
Bench seats are traditionally "reserved" by throwing a newspaper or program down. There is also a tradition in Saratoga to throw a tablecloth over a picnic table to "claim" it (these go fast, so this needs to be done in the early morning as soon as gates open). People are usually respectful of these traditions, and even NYRA asks that patrons honor these informal reservations, but NYRA security will NOT step in to settle any arising disputes.
« Return to Saratoga Racing Guide
For more Saratoga Race Course information, visit SaratogaRaceTrack.com or the NYRA website.