Reserve A Table For Travers! - SOLD OUT
||Great news for racing fans - you can reserve a picnic table for Travers Day!
Get a guaranteed seat on Travers Day
, Saturday, August 29, 2015. Reserve a table at the Lower Carousel or a picnic table in the backyard.
- Picnic Table In The Backyard - On sale beginning 6/23/2015 - The Travers Day tables are located in a reserved section in the backyard adjacent to the Paddock and Big Red Spring. 130 picnic tables out of the 800 located in the backyard are set aside for reserved seating. Picnic tables are $100 per table and limited to a maximum of six people. Reserve online SOLD OUT FOR 2015
- Lower Carousel Table - On sale beginning 6/23/2015 - The Lower Carousel features a new signature sports bar with dozens of HD TVs showing races and other sporting events. Four-person tables are $100 on Travers Day; Six-person tables are $125 on Travers Day. Reserve online SOLD OUT FOR 2015
Reserve your table for Travers online through Ticketmaster or by calling NYRA at 844-NYRA-TIX,
, or in person at the Reserved Seats Box Office.
Picnic Table Rules & Regulations:
- 6 guests per table
- All guests must be wearing wristbands at all times
- No pop up tents or extra chairs
- Tables cannot be transferred or resold
- Admission is not included
- Must purchase entire table (6 seats)
- Registration packets containing 6 wristbands must be picked up from Box Office (Gate A) on designated pickup dates prior to Travers Day by the person who purchased the table (photo I.D. required)
PLEASE NOTE: Travers reserved seating tickets usually go on sale in mid to late June and always sell out very early, just a short window after tickets open up, so book early.
< Back to the Saratoga Racetrack Guide