With this beautiful weather it feels as if spring has sprung! There is one last chance to get in some skiing though, plus bunnies, crafts, an Easter "eggstravaganza", and Alice!
1. Monday, March 19th starts Take Your Son to Gore Week! Enjoy free skiing and snowboarding for sons 19 and under with a full-paying parent! For more information call: (518) 251-2411 X1004.
2. The Bunnies are coming to Image Photo and Events on Friday March 23rd! The perfect picture for Spring or Easter: have your child's picture taken with live bunnies! This is a one day only event, so please call to reserve your session! For More Information Call: (518) 584-0049. Prices start at $69.
3. On Saturday, March 24th at go! where children discover the world in Glens Falls celebrate the Spring Equinox and Persian 'No Ruz' (New Year)! Explore Persian No Ruz traditions through hands-on activities, crafts and songs and learn a simple No Ruz dance. Call 518-793-2773 for details and registration. For ages 5-12; Registration required by March 22. For more Information Call: 518-793-2773.
4. On Saturday, March 24th join Radio Disney AM 1460 at Clifton Park Center Mall on March 24th for the Easter Eggstravaganza! The Road Crew will be there playing awesome Easter games and making special Easter crafts starting at 11am. Enjoy free face painting and fun on the bounce around throughout the day. Don't miss this eggcellent time! For more information visit: http://radio.disney.go.com/music/yoursta...
5. Also on Saturday, a children's classic comes to life at Charles R. Wood Theatre, 207 Glen Street in Glens Falls. The Adirondack Ballet Theater Presents: ''Alice in Wonderland''. Take a magical journey through the Looking Glass with Alice. The ballet is envisioned based on Lewis Carroll's children version of Alice in Wonderland and performed by local company members ages 5-18. Cost is $14. Show times: March 24th 2:30pm & 7:00pm, March 25th 2:30pm. For More Information Call: (518) 798-9663