This week there are a bunch of fun ways to support some great local organizations, some wine tastings, a film screening and more!
1. On Tuesday, April 17th from 7-9pm The Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs and Children & Nature present: "Mother Nature's Child" Growing Outdoors in the Media Age Film screening and discussion at the Saratoga Springs Public Library. There will be a panel discussion to follow with panelists; Andy Fyfe of Saratoga PLAN, Cindy Wian of Children and Nature, Alane Ball Chinian of Saratoga Spa State Park, and Carly Lynn of The Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs Forest Kindergarten. Moderated by J. Eva Nagel, PhD.
2. On Thursday, April 19th check out Saratoga Rowing Association's Annual Silent Auction Celebration at Longfellow's Restaurant from 6-9pm. Bring your family and friends out for a night of wonderful food, live music, engaging conversation, & great deals! Get to know fellow rowers, other parents, alumni, coaches and community members in a festive setting while enjoying live music and delicious hors d' oeuvres including: bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese and coconut breaded chicken strips with raspberry melba sauce, a carving station with fresh turkey, homemade gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce; the Chef's spring seasonal table featuring fresh hand-picked fruit and salad selections of the season. This year's event includes silent and live auctions, boat dedications and a media show! Cost: $40 per person $70 per couple. For More Information Call: 518-587-6697.
3. On Friday starting at 6pm enjoy an evening of fine dining, live music and dancing at The Spring Ball Presented by St. Clement's Alumni Association. Held at the Canfield Casino, Congress Park, Saratoga Springs. The evening begins with a cocktail hour from 6:00- 7:00 pm. and the fun continues all night long with hors d'oeuvres, full dinner & dessert provided by Hattie's Restaurant, a cash bar, and live entertainment by the Audiostars! For More Information Call: (518) 584-7350
4. On Saturday, April 21st you can head to the Saratoga Automobile Museum's First Annual Start to Finish Wine Tasting. The event will feature over 80 international wines and the Museum's current exhibit, Porsche: 60 Years of Speed and Style. Start to Finish will be catered by DZ Restaurants, offering a special menu as a preview to their upcoming restaurant, Boca Bistro. From 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the Saratoga Automobile Museum, 110 Avenue of the Pines Saratoga Springs. Cost is $50. For More Information Call: 518-587-1935.
5. Also on Saturday from 7 to 10pm join them at the Inn at Saratoga for the 3rd annual ASPIRe N.Y. Wine and Beer Tasting. Sample Fine Italian Wines and the ales of Davidson Brothers Brewery. Enjoy the magic and splendor of The Inn at Saratoga while supporting ASPIRe N.Y.'s programs for teens and adults with autism! Cost is $35 per person; $20 designated drivers. For More Information Call: 518-932-4356.