Cooking school, a Ghostwalk Tour, the Showcase of Homes, the Tail of the Fish and the Run for the ROC, all happening this week!
1. On Tuesday, September 25th check out the Piemonte Cooking School with Chef Fabrizio at Chianti Il Ristorante at 7pm. Chianti Il Ristorante's energetic and whimsical Executive Chef Fabrizio Bazzani leads you on a culinary journey through the Italian region of Piemonte as part of Chianti's Tour of Italy with his new Piemonte inspired Cooking School. Cost: $49. Spend an evening with family, friends, exciting wines, hand-crafted cuisine and a menu that never disappoints. Explore the region of Piemonte and learn tips from a master while you sip wine and watch a fantastic meal prepared from start to finish by Chef Fabrizio. For More Information and to make reservations call: 518-580-0025.
2. Halloween is right around the corner, get in the spirit with the Haunted History Ghostwalks of Saratoga from 7 to 9pm, Downtown Saratoga Springs. Cost: $10 adults / $5 ages 7-11 for a 90 minute walking tour of downtown Saratoga Springs that touches on its history, mystery, architecture, and parapsychology. The tour was researched and created by supernatural historian Mason Winfield, author of nine books including Supernatural Saratoga: Haunted Places and Famous Ghosts of the Spa City. Call (518) 584-4132 for more information.
3. The Saratoga Builders Association brings you the 17th annual Showcase of Homes this weekend on Saturday and Sunday. The Saratoga Builders Association shows off the area's finest homes built by the Capital Region's finest, award winning home builders and designers. Throughout the weekend you are able to tour the beautiful homes and explore the latest designs in high-quality furnishings and fixtures as well as the latest building techniques and products. Visit http://www.saratogashowcaseofhomes.com/ for more information.
4. The Tail of the Fish Regatta is this weekend with the Saratoga Rowing Association. Catch all of the family friendly rowing excitement! For more information including schedules and directions click here http://www.saratogarowing.com/tail-of-the-fish/.
5. On Sunday, September 30th The Saratoga Hospital Foundation presents The Greno Industries Run For The ROC, a 5K run and community walk held at the Saratoga Race Track beginning at 11:00 a.m. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. All proceeds from the run benefit patient programs and services of the Mollie Wilmot Radiation Oncology Center at Saratoga Hospital. The event is the perfect way for the whole family to spend a fall morning. Along with the 5K, there will be a separate Lil Derby Dash race event for kids in the historic Saratoga Flat Track at 10:15 AM. Enjoy live music and refreshments will be served. Prizes will be awarded to the top three male and top three female runners, as well as top runners in each age group! The first 500 registrants will receive a race t-shirt. Registration is $25 on the day of the race. For More Information Call: (518) 583-8779.