Six charitable organizations from the Capital District have been selected to be a part of Saratoga Casino and Raceway's second annual "Party for a Cause" series.
"Party for a Cause" kicked off last August with a six-night series, and was such a success for the organizations involved that the casino decided to run it annually. The charities selected for the series will have the use of Vapor Night Club and the house DJ to host a fundraising event, with no rental fees. This summer's parties will take place Thursday nights, beginning July 26 and ending August 30, 2012.
The charitable groups to participate include:
- July 26th: Jake's Help from Heaven
- August 2nd: Cornell Cooperative Extension
- August 9th: Saratoga Regional YMCA
- August 16th: NENY Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- August 23rd: Lustgarten Foundation & Pancreatic Cancer Research
- August 30th: Simplifying Lives, for a Cause
For more information call 800-727-2990.