Attention race track fans! If you’re looking to buy season ticket plans or passes for this year we’ve got all the details – and, there’s a special deal for 2016 season pass holders!
If you purchased a 2016 season pass you can renew it today through Tuesday the 14th and avoid paying Ticketmaster service fees! Renew online through the NYRA AccountManager.
The 2017 season plans and passes go on sale on Wednesday, March 15th.
2017 Full Season Plans
- Include reserved seats for the full 40-day season
- Are based on the cost of a season pass
- Allow you to digitally view where the seats are through the Saratoga Virtual Venue seating map before you make your purchase
2017 Season Passes
- Include admission to the full 40-day season
- Do not include reserved seating
- Are valid for one admission
- Cost $40 for a grandstand season pass
- Cost $65 for a clubhouse season pass
Both season plans and passes can be purchased through NYRA AccountManager.
Saratoga Perks Program
Once again, those who hold season plans and passes can take advantage of the Saratoga Season Perks program with special offers and discounts, including a guarantee of a Saratoga giveaway on certain giveaway days.
Those of you who hold 2016 season plans or passes can continue to take advantage of the perks program through the end of this month.
Saratoga Season Perks includes discounts at certain Saratoga Downtown Business Association members, including restaurants and shops, as well as at various local entertainment venues.
“We are excited to be partnering with NYRA again this year for the Saratoga Season Perks program,” Maddy Zanetti, Vice President of the Saratoga Downtown Business Association, said in a press release. “Last year we had just over 40 businesses participate and we are expecting the number to grow this year.”
The Saratoga Race Track opens this year on Friday, July 21st. It’s sure to be another fantastic season!