It’s no secret that summer lodging in Saratoga Springs is always at a premium, so Equestricon™ attendees will be excited to hear that several area hotels are offering special rates for conference attendees. Equestricon™, the first ever international horse racing convention, will take place in Saratoga at the height of track season from August 13-15, 2017. We recommend attendees start booking their hotels now!
Lodging specials for horse racing fans attending Equestricon™ are available for the duration of the conference at the Hilton Garden Inn (booking code: EQUEST), Holiday Inn (booking code: ERB), and the Saratoga Hilton (booking code: Equestricon™).
How to (and Why You Should) Attend Equestricon™
Still not sure if you want to attend Equestricon™? Be sure to check out their list of exhibitors (below) and learn more about Equestricon’s™ racing industry panels and discussions before you decide not to attend the premiere convention for horse racing enthusiasts. Equestricon™ is for fans at all levels of the sport, and will include everything from the basics of betting and handicapping to in-depth panels on aftercare. If you’re a horse racing fan or an industry veteran, Equestricon™ is an incredible opportunity with unparalleled access to top industry experts and celebrities!
2017 Equestricon™ Exhibitors*
- Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance
- Breeders’ Cup
- LuxAir Jets
- Horse Country
- National Museum of Racing
- New York Thoroughbred Breeders
- Areion Thoroughbreds
- Gallery of Champions
- Daily Racing Form
- Maryland Horse Breeders Association
- Christine A. Moore Hats
- National Steeplechase Association
- TOGA Heritage
- Equis Art Gallery
- Winners Circle Shoes
- Nicholson Insurance Agency
- Hibiscus Stables
- Saratoga Glen Farm
- Equine Career Network
- Kirkwood Stables
*2017 Equestricon™ exhibitors as of 3/8/17. List of exhibitors is subject to change. For a full list, please visit the Equestricon™ website.
Equestricon™ tickets are available exclusively through the Equestricon™ tickets page on their website.
Equestricon™ ticket options include:
- Admission to the two-day general session
- Panel Pass (access to all panels and discussions)
- Autograph Pass (with access to horse racing legends, like Triple-Crown-winning jockeys)
- Sunday add-ons for tours of the Fasig-Tipton sales grounds, the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, and a Racing Fashion Showcase Brunch