0 reviews from our community
- Congress Park Walking ToursToday until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Walking tours of historic Congress Park with an expert guide.
- Adirondack Balloon Festival 2021Today until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021The 48th annual Adirondack Balloon Festival is on! The popular event with proceed with a slightly different schedule this year.
- Journeys ExhibitionToday until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Journeys is the second exhibit at North Country Arts' new space in The Shirt Factory Gallery!
- Ellsworth Kelly: PostcardsToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021"Ellsworth Kelly: Postcards" is the first survey of collaged postcards created by Ellsworth Kelly (1923-2015), one of the most important American artists of the 20th century. From 1949 to 2005,...
- Opener 33: Sarah Cain-Enter the CenterToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021"Opener 33: Sarah Cain-Enter the Center" is a survey of work by acclaimed Los Angeles-based artist Sarah Cain, who explores and expands upon traditional ideas of painting, often modifying canvases...
- Dinosaurs in MotionToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Dinosaurs in Motion engages and educates the visitors of all ages by using 14 fully interactive, recycled life-size metal dinosaur sculptures inspired by actual fossils.
- Double M Haunted HayridesToday until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
- Field of HorrorsToday until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Field of Horrors offers several different attractions for the price of one! Check out Return of Mummy's Curse, The Crypt, Insanity, Condemned Manor, and Dr. Morbid's Haunted House.
- Fifth Annual Saratoga Motorcar AuctionToday until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021The Saratoga Motorcar Auctions, now in its fifth year, will take place on Friday, September 24 and Saturday, September 25.
- Almost MaineToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Welcome to Almost, Maine, a place that's so far north, it's almost not in the United States. It's almost in Canada. And it's not quite a town, because its residents...
What's New on Saratoga.com
Ready to Fall Into Fun? Get the Latest on Upcoming Festivals and Places to Visit
September 24th, 2021
As we wait for the arrival of spectacular fall foliage in Saratoga, now is the time to get out and enjoy local fall festivities. A number of top events, including the Saratoga Giant PumpkinFest, are... Continue Reading »
Kick Off Fall in Saratoga With Exciting Festivals, Corn Mazes, and More
September 17th, 2021
The first day of fall is just a few days away, and the Saratoga area is already celebrating the new season. Find out about upcoming fall festivals and events, Ellms Family Farm’s opening weekend, and... Continue Reading »
Local Mom Honors Fallen Paratrooper With Art Exhibit at Wesley Health Care Center
September 15th, 2021
On April 19, 2021, Abigail Jenks, a 20-year-old paratrooper with the U.S. Army, was killed during a training exercise while stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Abigail was a Saratoga Springs High School grad and... Continue Reading »
Family-Friendly Events, A New Donut Shop, and More Saratoga News
September 10th, 2021
Racing season may be over, but the fun continues here in Saratoga. Check out a variety of fun events this weekend and read about some newsy updates (including a new donut shop!). Discover All the... Continue Reading »
The Final Days of Racing, Labor Day Weekend Fun, and More in SaratogaVisit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
September 3rd, 2021
It’s been a spectacular summer in Saratoga Springs, but we’ve finally arrived at the last few days of racing at Saratoga Race Course. Don’t miss out on all the action at the racetrack, check out... Continue Reading »