The Downtowner has been reimagined as the coolest spot to gather in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs, embodying minimalist luxury with all of the essentials for a comfortable stay!
Saratoga Springs newest boutique hotel is NOW OPEN!
Formerly the 'Saratoga Downtowner' in its previous life, The Downtowner is a stylish, modern, and unique hotel in Saratoga Springs. After a day at the Race Course, shopping, sightseeing, or dining, relax in our enclosed atrium and socialize with friends and family in the comforts of the hotel.
Highlights of the Hotel
Want to know what makes The Downtowner special? Here are some of the reasons you should choose us for your next Saratoga getaway:
- An amazing downtown Saratoga location, on the “50-yard line” of the main drag (Broadway) at the corner of Division Street
- A focus on the artistic community that has made up the region—each guest room highlights a different artist in an overt or mischievous way
- Loft-like, modern rooms with the comforts of plush mattresses and pampering linens and pillows
- Blackout shades for leisurely mornings
- Unique indoor and outdoor common spaces for gathering and events
- A 24-hour front desk
- LED flat-screen smart TVs
- Free wireless internet
- Bath amenities from Lather
- Waffle kimono robes
- Room essentials, such as wine glasses, corkscrews, irons, hair dryers, and more
- Personalized concierge services
Visit our website and book your stay today!