SARATOGA SPRINGS – DA Collins Companies will present ‘All-In-For-Franklin’ charity poker tournament to benefit the food pantry on Saturday, April 8th at The Parting Glass – 40-42 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs. Franklin Community Center has teamed up with Free For All Poker, DA Collins Companies and Teakwood Builders for the afternoon’s event.
The game that will be played is Texas Hold ‘Em, single elimination and is geared towards fans of all skill levels. It is open to the public and free to play; however, there is a suggested donation of $25 pre-register (see link below) and $35 at the door. Doors will open at noon and the game starts promptly at 1 pm.
Here is the Tournament AWARD POOL:
Additional Non-Cash Prizes will Be Added
Consolation Games (The Losers Lounge) will also take place
– Food and Drink Specials On-Site at The Parting Glass; Saratoga’s Oldest and Favorite Party Spot
– Guests, Friends, Family + Spectators are welcome
– Mix and Mingle with Staff and Supporters of the Franklin Community Center, and learn how they serve our community’s less fortunate.
For more information, visit Franklin’s website (HERE) and follow the link on the homepage or call 518.587.9826.
IMPORTANT LEGALESE FOR PARTICIPANTS:
This event operates under the discretion and authority of the NYS Liquor Authority and its Poker Declaratory Ruling of 2011. Specifically:
1. No fee, of any kind, is required to be paid by, or on behalf of, a contestant to participate in the game or tournament;
2. A contestant shall not be required to purchase anything from the licensee, or any other party, in order to participate in the game or tournament;
3. A contestant shall not be required to pay a fee to enter the licensed premises in order to participate in the game or tournament;
4. The price of food and beverages at the licensed premises during any game or tournament shall not be higher than the prices regularly charged by the licensee;
5. The licensed premises shall remain open to the public during any game or tournament with food and beverages available for purchase by non-contestants;
6. Each contestant shall be provided with the same number of poker chips and no additional chips may be purchased for use at the game or tournament;
7. No contestant shall have the ability to pay money to the licensee or any other party to gain benefits not provided to all contestants;
8. Any wagers or bets are to be made using chips or other tokens supplied free of charge to contestants;
9. Items #1 through #8 above shall be prominently displayed on signs publicly posted at the licensed premises and in written materials distributed to contestants.
QUESTIONS About Above should be directed to:Free4AllPokerTour@gmail.com