30th Annual Hudson Mohawk Antique Truck Show
The 30th Annual Hudson Mohawk Antique Truck Show will be held September 21st and 22nd, 2019, at the Saratoga County Fairgrounds in Ballston Spa, NY. Each year, nearly 300 antique trucks are registered at our antique truck show. These trucks are from across New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Canada. Antique trucks range from the 1910s to the 1990s. With new trucks on display from our Corporate Sponsors.
Other useful information:
- Gates open at 8AM
- Admission is just $1 per person and children under 12 are free.
- Free spectator parking.
- NO vehicle registration fee – registered vehicles will receive a free dash plaque
- There is a large flea market and swap meet during the show, vendor spaces are available for the weekend.
- Camping is permitted on the show grounds for a fee. There are ample sites with 50 amp electric hookups and water, there is NO dump station on site.
- NO pets are permitted on the show grounds – Fairground rules.
- The show is held rain or shine.
- The address of the fairgrounds is 162 Prospect Street, Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Photos provided by Hudson Mohawk Chapter of ATHS.