The information you are viewing for this event is from Tuesday, Oct 15, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
New York StateWide Senior Action Council 2019 Annual Convention
Each year, New York StateWide Senior Action Council holds a convention in Saratoga Springs to tackle the most pressing issues affecting seniors today. Join us to participate in forums, hear from elected & appointed officials, socialize and meet seniors across New York State. StateWide members and non-members are invited to this event and anyone from NY State can attend!
To register, call 518-703-2617 or visit New York StateWide Senior Action Council's website. Lodging and meals will be provided if purchased with your registration package.
Socialize with Friends:
- Meet seniors from all over NYS
- Karaoke Fun & Casino Trip
- Walking Tour of Saratoga Springs
- Awards Dinner
Attend Panel Discussions on:
- Preserving Social Security & Medicare
- Medicare Benefits Update
- Medicare Fraud, Abuse and the Senior, Medicare Patrol (SMP)
- Health Care Systems Reforms
- Hospital Admissions, Patients Rights
- NYS Government Priorities for Older New Yorkers
- Consumer Financial Protections