Ice Bar at The Adelphi Hotel
About the Ice Bar
Come out for The Adelphi Hotel's very first ice bar! This is the first official event held in the outdoor space since The Adelphi opened.
Sample drinks, wine, and beer will be profiled and there will also be classic hot drinks offered.
The Blue Hen Terrace will accommodate the bar area and the garden space will have heating lamps.
No charge for admission!
Ice Bar Dates
The Ice Bar will begin on Thursday, January 25th and will run every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as long as Jack Frost allows. This is the estimated timeline:
- Thursday, January 25th at 5pm
- Friday, January 26th at 5pm
- Saturday, January 27th at 5pm
- Thursday, February 1st at 5pm
- Friday, February 2nd at 5pm
- Saturday, February 3rd at 10am*
- Thursday, February 8th at 5pm
- Friday, February 9th at 5pm
- Saturday, February 10th at 5pm
- Thursday, February 15th at 5pm
- Friday, February 16th at 5pm
- Saturday, February 17th at 5pm
- Thursday, February 22nd at 5pm
- Friday, February 23rd at 5pm
- Saturday, February 24th at 5pm
*The ice bar is opening early on this day to accommodate Chowderfest.
Remember, how long the ice bar continues will be weather dependent. If you are unsure if the weather is cold enough to warrant the ice bar, please call ahead!