Open House / Saratoga Senior Center
The Saratoga Senior Center is hosting an Open House on Saturday, September 28th from 10 am to 2 pm at its Center located at 5 William St, Saratoga Springs.
The event is free and open to the public. The Center will be offering a variety of free activities, classes to try, educational/historical presentations, live music, raffles, membership specials, free ice cream sundaes and more.
Scheduled activities include:
- Cooking class and tastings with Siobhan
- Try an exercise or art class
- Red Cross Blood Mobile
- Presentation by Saratoga Springs Fire Dept.
- Walk with Skidmore Outing Club
- Tech assistance: learn iPhone, tablet, Uber, Facebook & more
- Community presenters:
- “Living Independently with Aging Vision” by Northeastern Association for the Blind at Albany
- “Stories of Old Saratoga” by Charlie Kuenzel