The information you are viewing for this event is from Sunday, Sep 22, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Saratoga Peace Fair & Festival
When and where
Date and time
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
About this event
Free live music, Free food, Free family fun! The fair is the cornerstone of Saratoga Peace Week. It offers everything from exhibits on how environmental action builds peace to non-profits promoting social justice to fair-trade items for sale.
New this year is participation from the Citizens Advisory Board promoting a safe and peaceful community. Meet Apollo the police horse, and Ricky from the canine patrol. Checkout the firetruck and police car. Also new this year is a collaboration with the Native American Festival. We will have a Native American led closing ceremony at 3:30 pm followed by a Peace Walk to Congress Park to the Native American Festival. We will also be dedicating a new Peace Pole! Remember, lunch is on from 1-2pm. If you can please bring a non-perishable food item for the Veterans' Homes.
Let Us Build A Strong Community Together Rain or Shine!
- Opening ceremony begins with the dedication of the new Peace Pole
- Mayor Kelly to read the declaration of Saratoga Peace Week
- Live music with no cover charge
- Bouncy House & Photobooth
- Interactive local and international exhibits
- Free Lunch compliments Chef Al Green (Donations accepted)
- Meet Apollo the police horse & Ricky from the canine patrol!
- Pitchin’ for Peace & Dunkin’ Response Team! (DiRT Dunk Tank)
- Fun & Games for humans of all ages, and so much more!
- Traditional Native American closing ceremony followed by Peace Walk to Native American Festival in Congress Park
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.