The information you are viewing for this event is from Sunday, Jul 28, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Saratoga Polo Association: Mid-Summer Celebration Tournament
When and where
Date and time
About this event
Polo matches are played on the historic Whitney Field or on adjacent fields, every Friday and Sunday evening at 5:30 pm – just five minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs. The 2019 Polo season runs from 7/5 - 9/1.
Winners Circle - A new experience at Saratoga Polo for fun before, during and after the match. Enjoy Outdoor American Modern Cuisine - food truck style! Dedicated walk up bars with specialty drinks, craft beer, and Veuve Clicquot. Complimentary valet parking is also available.
- Winners Circle Lawn Terrace (General Admission) $25.00
- Winners Circle Tables (General Admission) $45.00
- Gazebo Seating (General Admission) $45.00
- Reserved Clubhouse Seating with Waitstaff Service $45.00
Veranda Club Tables
- Veranda Club Reserved Table Seating in front of Clubhouse with Waitstaff Service $55.00
Veranda Club Lounges
- Fieldside Lounge Seating for 4 with Waitstaff Service $300
- VIP Tables (General Admission with Waitstaff Service) $55.00
- VIP Tent (General Admission with Waitstaff Service) $55.00
- Reserved Tailgating $50 per vehicle
- Clubhouse Reserved Tailgating $60 per vehicle
Season Long Tables, Seat Subscriptions, Tailgating Spaces, and Events are also available.
To reserve tickets or spaces, go to SaratogaPolo.com/tickets
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.