The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Dec 2, 2016.
Please check back for updates.
Toys For Toga
This program runs from Dec 2-8, 2016. You can donate a new and unwrapped toy at participating establishments. Look for the cardboard box! Local retail and bar locations also offer consumers the chance to donate and receive a Toys for Toga “block pin up” or coaster showing they support Toys for Kids. You can also donate online at www.gofundme.com/toysfortoga
Giving a child a warm memory, helping families in need, taking some pressure off the parents who just can’t do it alone and making sure kids get something special. In its 4th year, Toys For Toga is working hard to collect new, unwrapped gifts and cash donations that will be distributed to three local charities: Franklin Community Center, CAPTAIN Youth and Family Services and Mechanicville Area Community Services Center. 100% of collected toys and monetary donations go to these charities! The Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau, DeCrescente Distributing Company and Olde Saratoga Brewing Company partnered together to launch the campaign; last year $7,000 was raised and over 1,000 Toys collected!
The following locations will be accepting toys:
- 62 Beekman Tapas Bar and Restaurant
- A Silver Breeze
- Embassy Suites by Hilton, Saratoga Springs
- Impressions of Saratoga
- Jacob & Anthony’s American Grille
- National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
- Pink Paddock, A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store
- PJ’s BAR-B-QSA
- Premiere Transportation
- Saratoga Automobile Museum
- Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company
- Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company-386 Clifton Park Center Rd
- Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center
- The National by Saratoga National Golf Club