Are you wearing the same boring coat everyday? Why don’t you try sporting a vest? Layering is key in the colder months and vests help you do just that!
I’ve found 5 awesome vests that are under $100. Take a look below!
1. Free People Corduroy Reversible Vest – This knitted vest is for the earthy chick. And HELLO, you can wear it two ways! It has awesome reviews online as well, saying that the fabric is super soft and warm. Price is $99.
2. BB DAKOTA Deborah Vest – This vest is long, luscious and waiting for you to wear it! The pattern is killer and is definitely a piece that you can keep in your closet for years. The longer length on this vest is a very flattering because it gives you a long, lean silhouette. Price is $80.
3. ModCloth’s Vest of Both Worlds – This piece is awesome because its soft and feminine, but edgy at the same time! You’ll have the best of both worlds when you wear this dazzling vest! Priced at $49.99
4. Kenzie Marled Knit Vest – This vest is casually chic and will give your outfit a little flair! This vest is a neutral color, so it will match with everything! The texture of this vest is very unique too, so it will give your basics a little extra pizzazz. Price is $88.
5. Mossi Retro Puffer Vest from Target – You don’t have to break the bank to be stylish! The knitted design on the shoulders is just enough detailing to make you stand out in a crowd, but in a good way. Not a “what the heck are you wearing” kind of way. Priced at $29.99.
That concludes my best-vest list! How do you wear your favorite vest?