- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup and 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Roll out one can of crescent rolls in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Blend cream cheese with one cup sugar and vanilla. Spread over rolls.
- Unroll second can of rolls over top of cheese mixture.
- Pour melted butter over top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
« Back to Holiday Recipes
« Back to Holiday Inspiration
« Back to Saratoga Holiday Guide