- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ½ teaspoon dry ground mustard
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon white vinegar
- Paprika for garnish
- Pop out (remove) the egg yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard powder, vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the empty egg white shells with the mixture and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.