Saratoga Travel Tips
Time to get your bags packed for vacation and head to Saratoga Springs! Read our tips - from creating a list to checking the forecast.
Prep: Pack Strategically
- Check the local weather forecast. This will help determine what kind of clothing you are going to pack, and will help you plan the appropriate activities.
- Make a packing list and stick to it. Don’t forget to include the essentials like cell-phone chargers, first-aid kits, camera and sunglasses!
- Think of what you will be doing on your trip and pack accordingly. Think both day and night events. Try to pack articles of clothing that can mix and match with the rest of your packed wardrobe. If you are flying, remember the 3-1-1 rule for carry-on liquids: 3 oz. bottles or less, 1 quart sized clear plastic zip top bag and 1 bag per passenger. Remember, if you are going to be staying in a Saratoga vacation rental, RV resort or anywhere else that has on-site laundry facilities, pack less!
- Pack a plastic bag in your suitcase to store your dirty laundry so it doesn’t get mixed in with your clean clothes.
- Leave room in your suitcase for souvenirs and other things you may accumulate while on vacation.