There will be some disruption in traffic this week in Saratoga Springs from a few streets being paved. So expect some delays if you travel near the roadwork that is going to be happening in the area.
The Department of Public Works commissioner, Anthony “Skip” Scirocco, has announced the following streets will be paved:
- Monday, May 14 – Gilbert Rd. from Route 29 south on Gilbert to 40 Gilbert Rd.
- Tuesday, May 15 – Gridley Ave. from Nelson Ave. to Jefferson St.
- Wednesday, May 16 – Bowman St. from Gridley Ave. to Crescent St.
- Wednesday, May 16 – Jackson St. from Gridley Ave. to Crescent St.
- Thursday, May 17 – PD Harris Rd. from Ruggles Rd. to Sand Springs Dr.
- Thursday, May 17 – Old Schuylerville Rd. from Route 29 to approximately 80 feet north