Shopping at the racetrack? Who would have thought? Now you can at the “Boutiques at the Grandstand!” The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) recently announced an all-new retail area for track patrons. The “Boutiques at the Grandstand” will feature an array of fashion and art vendors.
There will be eight vendors located in the grandstand section of the upper carousel. They will offer a variety of clothing, art jewelry and more! This area has been tailored with specially designed units for each of the artists to showcase their products.
The NYRA is excited about this addition and hopes that it will encourage racetrack fans to visit the Boutiques at the Grandstand to explore a selection of goods.
- Art by Kika of Monroe, NY – offering equine art
- Carol Wells Collection of Saratoga Springs, NY – offering jewelry and large format digital prints
- Chic Rattle & Roll of West New York, NJ – offering upscale women’s clothing and accessories
- Equine Art by Jen of Corinth, NY – offering equine art
- Flores Fines Art Gallery of Saratoga Springs, NY – offering equine art
- M.M.H.- offering textiles, art and jewelry
- Saratoga Sundress of Saratoga Springs, NY – offering women’s apparel
- Spoken Boutique of Saratoga Springs, NY – offering clothing and accessories