Brrr. The Polar Vortex surely hasn’t left the area, as my car doors were frozen shut this morning with a crystallized haze of icy reminders. But, I roughed the cold to bring you this weekend’s hottest events in the Saratoga region – you can thank me with hot chocolate and a cookie.
The 17th Annual Winterfest is here in Downtown Saratoga! Do not miss the wine tastings, live music chilli cook offs and much more.
Winterfest events to look out for this weekend:
- Saratoga Frozen Springs Classic – Pond Hockey Tournament – January 24 – 26
- Cabin Fever Luncheon – Saturday, January 25
- Spa City Farmers Market Chili Cook-Off – Sunday, January 26
- Girl’s Day Out at The Winery – Sunday, January 26
Tonight only! After the Saratoga Springs Pond Hockey Tournament, four local pubs will have specials on Labatt Blue and prizes will be given. There will also be a free shuttle from the Gideon to Saratoga Downtown.
Live Music This Weekend
- Ghosts of Jupiter @ Putnam Den – Tonight!
- Toga Boys Live at Gaffney’s – Tonight!
- Funk Evolution at Vapor Nightclub – Tonight!
- The Phreaks @ Putnam Den – Saturday, January 25
- High Peaks Live at Gaffney’s – Saturday, January 25
- Live Music with Rich Ortiz – Sunday, January 26
Join the Saratoga Casino and Raceway and The American Red Cross to help save lives by donating blood – from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m at Vapor Night Club. Schedule your time slot now!
Check the What’s New blog for the best events in the Saratoga region. Hosting an event? Add it to our events calendar!