How much do you love to read?! If the answer is “a ton,” you should get involved in Saratoga Reads! Saratoga Reads is a non-profit organization that bases community activities and discussions around a single book that everyone is invited to read.
Here are the Final Five books for this year:
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- An Unnecessary Woman by Rabih Alameddine
- The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Olympics by Daniel James Brown
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy: Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbott
- Provenance: How a Con Man and a Forger Rewrote the History of Modern Art by Laney Salisbury and Aly Sujo