If you’re looking for great activities and events to fill your schedule this weekend in Saratoga Springs, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve rounded up our favorite local happenings from live music to art events and everything in between.
- Watch The Mid Summer Celebration Polo Tournament on the Whitney Field! The match starts at 5:30 PM on Friday.
- Don’t miss The New York City Ballet’s evening of Danish Delight at SPAC! The night will feature a special presentation of La Sylphide and Bounronville Divertissements.
- Art in the Park is taking place in Congress Park all day long on Saturday! Enjoy the Art Zone, live music and more. You won’t want to miss out on this fun, art-filled event!
- Opera Saratoga will perform La Cenerentola at 2:00 PM at the Spa Little Theater. This opera tells the classic story of Cinderella and is a must see before the season ends!
- Saturday is the 17th Annual Solomon Northrup Day at Skidmore! The afternoon will be filled with activities, panel discussions and music, and much more. There will also be a number of Northrup descendants in attendance.
- UpBeat on the Roof at the Tang will feature Decoda Music, pictured above. Decoda is a New York City based chamber ensemble comprised of virtuoso musicians, entrepreneurs and passionate advocates of the arts. Their summer intensive at Skidmore, now in its second year, offers young musicians multiple performance opportunities and occasions for meaningful community engagement. This will be their first UpBeat debut!
- Do not miss out on the local legend that is Rich Ortiz at Bailey’s Cafe! He will play guitar, harmonica and peddle bass starting at 9:00 PM.
- The most sought-after Dave Matthews tribute act in the Northeast returns to Vapor. Big Eyed Phish will go on at 8:00 PM!
- What’s better than live music on Gaffney’s patio during the summer? Swing by on Saturday night to hear the sounds of Wide Awake starting at 9:00 PM.
- Head to Congress Park on Sunday evening for the free “Jazz in July” concert series! This week is featuring Hot Club of Saratoga – gypsy swing in the spirit of Django Reinhardt.
- Everyone loves live entertainment from Al Bruno! He will perform at The Crown Grill this Sunday starting at 9:00 PM.