Staying in Saratoga Springs for Labor Day? Not only is it the closing weekend of the track, but there are several other fun events taking place, as well! Take a peek:
Top Events for Track Goers
‘Tis a sad weekend for the track lovers of Saratoga! Labor Day marks the close of the incredible 2015 racing season. Take a look at what’s happening during the final days at Saratoga Race Course:
- The Labor Day BBQ kicks off at the track on Friday afternoon. Located in the At The Rail Pavilion overlooking the track, this all-you-can-eat buffet is the perfect way to spend a summer afternoon watching the races.
- The first night of the two-day Final Stretch Music Festival kicks off on Saturday. A variety of bands will provide free live entertainment at a variety of downtown locations on both Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Check out the last Taste NY: Food & Artisans of the season! Peruse through honey, baked goods and more in the Saratoga Pavilion.
- Head to the track for Closing Day and bid adieu until next summer!
Escape the Track Crowds
There are a ton of fun events happening in Saratoga this Labor Day weekend where you can steer clear of Closing Day hype!
- Get “pumped up” for the most fun, wild and insane obstacle course in the world: the Insane Inflatable 5K! Don’t miss out on this one of a kind race. Register today!
Saturday & Sunday