It’s hard to believe the Saratoga Wine and Food Festival and Concours D’Elegance could get any better. The Live Auction items have been announced and range from exotic travels to private dinners to a very special ownership opportunity that will strike a chord with track goers. Take a look at what’s in store this weekend at SPAC:
An interest in a thoroughbred racehorse named ‘Court Savvy‘ will be among the items available to bid on at the Live Auction on Saturday, September 12th at 4:00 PM.
- Frankie Flores’ painting of Keen Ice‘s 2015 Travers win, which will be created live, onsite at the Festival’s Grand Tasting event.
- Week-long stay in Costa Rica for up to 12 people
- Prime-location Saratoga Springs parking spot (talk about a priceless item!)
- 30-inch stainless steel BlueStar Range from Adirondack Appliances
- Two tickets to every performance of SPAC’s 2016 50th Golden Anniversary Celebration Season, including Live Nation concerts
- Outdoor, indoor, design, build or renovation work from Bonacio Construction
- Mazda Autocross “Intro to Racing” package for 10, including light fare
- Fox Jewelers Sterling Silver Collection
- Cake Boss decorating class and backstage tour for 10
- Private Dinner at Mazzone Hospitality Show Kitchen in Clifton Park — wine pairing and menu designed by Executive Chef, Matt Delos
- Two bottles of 1983 Chateau Lafite Rothschild Wines