The Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce’s Second Annual Health & Wellness Week is kicking off on January 19th! Get the details:
The Second Annual Health and Wellness Week will feature a series of free events for anyone interested in learning more about sticking to their wellness goals in the new year.
- Healthy & Happy at the Saratoga City Tavern 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM: Sample healthier beer and food options and learn ways to improve your mental health by dealing with stress in the moment.
- Health & Wellness Expo at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon EMS 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM: : Meet with members in the health and wellness field on Wednesday. There will be 20 member exhibitors displaying products and services, and conducting short demos!
- Healthy Activities Circuit at The Washington 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM: The Saratoga Cycling Studio will host a “Healthy Activities Circuit” inside of The Washington on Broadway. Challenge yourself to an intense cycling session and enjoy delicious food & juice samples! You can also receive an alignment and massage after the session.
- Healthy Food, Wine and Yoga at Ballston Spa’s Cornell Cooperative Extension 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM: Can you think of a better combination?! Enjoy cooking demonstrations with food samples, yoga and wine!
- Freebie & Discount Friday: Members of the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce will partner with organizations in the community to offer great discounts! Participants include the Southern Saratoga and Saratoga Regional YMCA, Custom Fitness, Saratoga Bridges and more!
- Saratoga Farmers Market & Health Fair at the Lincoln Baths 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM: Come support local businesses and meet with 15 Chamber members that focus on health and wellness!
- Hops and Yoga at Common Roots Brewery in South Glens Falls 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Join Common Roots Brewery for “Hops & Yoga” with proceeds benefitting the Moreau Community Center. There will be a one-hour yoga session and a beer tasting after!