While the frigid weather may have you wanting to stay inside, there is plenty to do in Saratoga keep you warm (and entertained!) this weekend. Check it out:
- The Saratoga Winery will host their classic Friday night party with live music by local legend, Rich Ortiz! There will also be dinner paired with their handcrafted wines or a wide selection of local craft beer. No cover charge!
- Hungry for warm, hearty food? Head over to Spa City Trifecta’s Ribbon Cutting Celebration on Friday from 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM! Enjoy house-ground burgers, authentic BBQ with classic comfort food sides, along with steaming bowls of ramen.
- Ever wonder what’s its like to be a psychic? You can learn this Saturday cozied up at Longfellow’s Restaurant! Enjoy the afternoon with a lively and informative class discussion, group exercises and learning how to challenge your own intuition. There will be a light lunch and refreshments available.
- Head over to Carson’s Woodside Tavern on Saturday night and enjoy the sounds of Justin Joyner from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Swing by Northshire Bookstore on Sunday afternoon for a reading, discussion and signing with author Peter Golden. He will read excerpts from his novel “Comeback Love,” a panoramic tale of twentieth-century America, chronicling a love affair between a Jewish immigrant and the granddaughter of a slave.
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out all the happenings in Saratoga.