Looking for plans this weekend in Saratoga? Take a look at our top picks for events and things to do!
- Start off the weekend with some live jazz! Swing by The Crown Grill and enjoy the sounds of Jeanine Ouderkirk Duo.
- Check out Birds of Chicago at Caffe Lena on Friday evening. Their streamlined poetry, deep grooves, sharp hooks and joyful singing blend together for a music experience you will not want to miss.
- Head over to Caroline Street, grab a drink and check out Rick Ortiz live at Gaffney’s! The music will start at 9:00 PM.
- The annual Cabin Fever Luncheon put on by the Soroptimist International of Saratoga County will take place on Saturday afternoon at Saratoga National Golf Club. There will be a guest talk by The Huffington Post columnist and 2013 Fulbright Fellow, Anna Therese Day.
- Will we ever get tired of “Clueless”? As if! Join Northshire Bookstore and the Saratoga Film Forum for a Celebration of Clueless. There will be a screening of the movie and a question and answer session with pop culture journalist Jen Chaney.
- The Saratoga Winery presents their annual Girls’ Day Out on Sunday afternoon! There will be live music, delicious food, shopping vendors, a wine pairing station and more.
- Head to the DZ Farm for Moonlight Snowshoe Dinner on Sunday evening! Explore the picturesque trails that wind through the property and then enjoy a delicious dinner in the farmhouse.
Looking for more things to do this weekend in Saratoga? Check out the full list of events and happenings.