If you’re looking for fun things to do this weekend in Saratoga, check out our top picks! From live music to cooking classes, we have you covered.
- One of the area’s most popular bands, the NY Players, will play at Nanola in Ballston Spa on Friday evening.
- What could be better than wine and pilates? RAW Fitness and Halfmoon Cellars Winery are teaming up for a pilates class followed by a wine tasting. Only 11 spots are available, sign up today.
- Love live jazz? Swing over to The Crown Grill to catch the Jeanine Ouderkirk Duo at 7:00 PM!
- The Wishing Well will host a Meritage Wine Dinner starting at 7:00 PM. There will be a three course meal paired with several delicious wines. Reserve your seat!
- The 5th Annual Chili Bowl Fundraiser will take place during the afternoon from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Saratoga Clay Arts Center. Vote for the best chili, take home a handcrafted bowl and support To Life!
- Come see live music with Get Up Jack at The Parting Glass on Saturday evening! Reservations are suggested.
- Don’t miss The Blackouts perform live at Gaffney’s! The music will start at 9:00 PM
- Ever wanted to learn how to cook Indian food? You can on Sunday! Join Serendipity Arts Studio as they host a cooking class featuring Indian favorites such as Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Sundays at the Saratoga Winery are relaxing and inspiring! Enjoy live music and specialty cheese boards, wine tastings and more.
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of events in Saratoga.