Looking for fun things to do this long weekend in Saratoga? Check out our top picks!
- The Saratoga Film Forum will host a Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Observance evening on Saratoga. There will be a screening of American Denial, a short discussion following the film and performances related to the topic. Don’t miss it!
- Head over to Northshire Bookstore for a reading, discussion and signing with the author of “The Great Lincoln Pocket Watch Conspiracy,” Jacopo Della Quercia.
- Big Sky Country will be at Vapor Nightclub on Friday night! Get ready for new tunes and even more new dance moves.
- Enjoy live music by Jeff Walton and a delicious dinner at The Saratoga Winery on Saturday.
- Don’t miss Hattie’s 15th Annual Mardi Gras Benefit on Saturday night at the Canfield Casino. The evening will honor SPAC’s 50th Anniversary with “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” décor and more!
- The National Museum of Dance will host their Third Annual Purple Tie Affair. There will be delicious food and drinks from Longfellows, live music, dancing and more!
- Spend a memorable Sunday afternoon embracing winter at The DZ Farm! There will be a bonfire, a snowshoe tour of the picturesque trails and a delicious lunch. Register today!
- Head over to The Parting Glass for the 2nd Annual ACTT Naturally Winter Paint Party. There will be a silent auction, door prizes, food and drink specials all to benefit innovative retraining for off-track thoroughbreds.
Monday — Martin Luther King Day
- The Saratoga Springs Public Library will host a Community Observance for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. There will be performances by the Meta Theatre Company, a keynote talk, and a musical program led by Garland Nelson of Soul Session.
- Guy Davis will perform a Martin Luther King Day concert at Caffe Lena on Monday evening. You don’t want to miss it!
Looking for more things to do? Check out the full list of events in Saratoga!