Looking for plans this weekend in Saratoga? We’ve rounded up our top picks! From Beer Week events to winter festivals, we have you covered. Check it out:
- Don’t miss Cider Night on Friday! Head to the Saratoga Springs City Center for an evening of cider sampling, live music and delicious food — all while overlooking Broadway. Tickets are only $30 for three hours of sampling.
- Serendipity Arts Studio will host a Beer Appreciation Night! Learn how to pair the right beer with your meal and the advantages of serving beer in the correct glassware with expert Reed Antis. You’ll leave this interactive experience as a genuine beer geek!
- The Reserve will host Magic Hat Mardi Gras on Friday evening. They will be bringing the party of Bourbon Street and mixing it up with some great beer from Burlington! Grab your favorite mask, grab some beads and hit the dance floor.
- The 21st Annual Winter Fun Festival will be held on Saturday in Ballston Spa! Enjoy music, dancing, contests and more.
- The 5th Annual Saratoga Beer Week Summit will be held on Saturday with two tasting sessions: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Tickets include three hours of beer sampling, souvenir sampling glass and live entertainment!
- Enjoy a mimosa bar, live music and more at the Saratoga Winery on Sunday. Entertainment will be provided by Rick Nelson!
For the Brides-To-Be:
- The Elite Bridal Expo will be held on Sunday at Canfield Casino. Meet some of the Capital Region’s most distinguished wedding professionals from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. The fun filled day will include DIY wedding workshops, a fashion show, complimentary champagne and more!
- Longfellows will also hold their Wedding Show from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. There will be door prizes, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, a variety of wedding professionals and more! Don’t miss it, register today.
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of happenings in Saratoga.