Need plans this weekend in Saratoga? Check out our top picks from a sushi making class to a disco party.
All Weekend Long
- The Home & Lifestyle Show will take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Saratoga Springs City Center! There will be 120 exhibitors, great prizes and special events by community partners.
- Learn the beautiful art of sushi making from a professional at Serendipity Arts Studio on Friday evening. Be sure to bring your appetite for this hands on class! You’ll learn how to make California rolls plus cooked shrimp and smoked salmon sushi.
- Get your groove on at the 70s Disco Party with The Audiostars at Prime at Saratoga National. Wear your best 70s attire and enjoy drink specials and great music all night long!
- Explore the beauty of Wilton Wildlife Preserve and Park during a beautiful cross-country ski tour on Saturday afternoon. Learn about the history of the unique ecosystem at the park and its current efforts to protect endangered species living at the preserve.
- Crawl for a Cause to benefit the South High Marathon Dance! Make your way through some of Saratoga’s most popular bars and enjoy drink specials along the way.
- SPAC’s Winter Ball will be held this Saturday evening at the Hall of Springs! This year’s party is set to rival Truman Capote’s infamous masked ball with glamorous food, live music and more. Keep in mind this event is sold out, but ask around to see if anyone picked up an extra ticket!
- Stop by the Brook Tavern for a delicious meal for a great cause on Sunday evening. Half of all dining sales will go towards supporting the Adirondack Folk School and its vital efforts to keep the arts alive in the region. Reservations are recommended!
- The Dylan Perrillo Orchestra with opener Banshee Tree will be at Caffe Lena on Sunday. Celebrate the beginnings of jazz with tunes from the 1920s to 40s.
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of happenings in Saratoga!