Looking for fun things to do this weekend? From the always popular Chowderfest to Super Bowl festivities, we’ve rounded up our top picks. Check it out!
- The Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs will host their 12th Annual Winterfest Wine & Beer Tasting. Sample a selection of delicious wines and beers paired with a lavish display of savory hors d’oeuvres. Proceeds will benefit the Wesley Foundation and the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life.
- Join the Saratoga Winery for their classic Friday night party featuring live music by classic rock band, Third Rail.
- The day is finally here… Chowderfest! This annual favorite is back for its 18th year from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Stroll through downtown Saratoga and try $1 chowder samples from all of your favorite eateries.
- Putnam Den will host a Post Chowderfest Party with Half Step! This free, family-friendly show is sure to be a great time.
- The 19th Annual Bartenders’ Ball will take place on Saturday evening. This year’s theme is Fire and Ice! The event will feature gambling tables, a delicious dinner and live music by the Audiostars. Get your tickets today!
- Join the Wilton Wildlife Preserve and Park for a fun day in the outdoors. Explore their beautiful trails and enjoy hot cocoa, s’mores and a bonfire afterward. No registration is necessary.
- Need a place to watch the Super Bowl? Caron’s Woodside Tavern is hosting a viewing party featuring drinks, hors d’oeuvres and a buffet at halftime! Get your ticket soon before they sell out!
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of happenings in Saratoga.